University of Innsbruck
The University of Innsbruck was founded in 1669 and is the biggest and most important research and education institution in western Austria, today comprised of almost 28.000 students and more than 4.000 staff and faculty members. Located in the heart of the Alps, the University of Innsbruck offers the best conditions for successful research and teaching, and international rankings confirm the University’s leading role in basic research.
Department of Strategic Management, Marketing and Tourism
The Department of Strategic Management, Marketing and Tourism (SMT) is concerned with research and teaching about a broad range of management topics. Within our five teams we are dedicated to international research and teaching excellence.
Fields of activity
- Education, research and development activities
- Legal and ethical conform process design
- Primary and secondary end-user integration in every development phase
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis of product specific requirements
- Usability testing – prototypes, mock-ups
Role within the project